Monday, July 7, 2008

:::Another Sunday:::


Some of you might be wondering what's that pic about? It's the little bunny (i mean bear) with wings which Carmenn & I bought for each of us from Action City (my fav. shop). It's RM 15.80. And we bought a big big one for someone else. Can't say yet. My sister, i mean the younger one(worried Carmenn dunno which sis). So, my that little sis, she saw it and she said,"Xin(me), eh your bunny got wings hor? Should give it to Leeteuk la. He's an angel mah." What an idea of hers. So, i decided to name it TEUKIE! (All my puppets/dolls/toys got name). Ok, back to where i stopped. The topic,'Another Sunday'. It was a tiring day this time. Btw, i skipped my Science tuition to go watch the Cheer 2008. Venom got 1st * Queens got best-dressed. It supposed to end at 3pm but ended up 11.45am only. I straight away went home while Carmenn followed Alia back home. After my guitar class and another tuition (ya, right, i'm always busy like a bee), we met up in CS at 5pm+ which was a last minute decision. Kitty's there too. We watched HANCOCK. Quite nice anyway which is only 1 hour 30 minutes. And thanks to someone, we got free tickets. Try watching it ppl. The show finished at 7.30pm and we went to look for the Suju mag. i wanted but, finished already. Sobs sobs. Then only we headed to Action City and straight to my house where Carmenn's mum picked her up. Anyway, today, you'll never know what happened. Shhh...

No comments: