Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Food Mania 2oo

Yay! Today is my last day of school.
For those who didn't come to school, we watched 2 1/2 of movies.
The Nun, Orphan and Where Got Ghost.
For Orphan, we only got to watch the beginning cos teachers say it's not suitable for us.
Luckily, i'm too scared to watch either after watching The Nun (goosebumps).
Went to eat Indian Food for lunch today. Finally.
Love it! Love it!
My mum said i should marry to an Indian instead. Haha.

I've cooked again today.
It's.......
OKONOMIYAKI (again & again)
Here take a lookie:

I know, yummy!!!

And check out this ice cream.
Oh kawaii-ne.


It's called Pirate(something something).
But it does look like a skull to me.
Chocolate and strawberry strawberry chop(3x).
Actually i didn't know it's my sis, so i ate it. Haha...

I still wanna make kebab.
Again next time.

Oh, before it's too late.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SIS!!!♥

(the older one)


You're officially 26.
Although you can't accept the fact, you still need to grow old.
Haha......
So, i wish that you're stay young forever.
But still, some people actually thought i'm older than you le.
Botox botox...ah ah...
Love you forever!!!
Muack!!!

No comments: