Thursday, November 19, 2009

Donghaetail Braid

Heard of DonghaeFishtail Braid???
It's something like the original braid but nicer and flatter.


I first learnt from XiaXue's Guide to Life video,
which is on EP 60 after Carmenn told me about it.
But i don't get it.
So, i watched other few videos from Youtube and i kinda get it.
It actually took me 2 hours. I know, it's crazy.
And so this is the original braid




Let's start. This was my first step

See, i looked calm..very calm.

But then, it became like this

And then, i got all frustrated.

BUT, as you see, i still kinda get it


But, it was not supposed to be like that. Maybe is the pic problem.

Finally, my second third tryout. And wal-lah

See, sometimes we just need patience and surprise awaits you.
So, PRACTICES MAKE PERFECT

Oh ya, it will actually look more fabulous with dyed hair. It'll be more obvious. So, get your hair dyed now. Haha. Just kidding.

Btw, i hope i'll get to post Food Mania 3 tomorrow. If only, i succeed at cooking the chicken kebab. Yay!!! Tomorrow, to the SUPERMARKET!!!

No comments: