Saturday, May 30, 2009

FRH

My sis and I went to ZON to see Fahrenheit just now.
I hope Rat, Dhivya, Zoelle, Beverly and others were enjoying themselves.
Super duper tiring and we're being squashed and squeezed like a sandwich or maybe roti canai.
Since i'm like a dwarf, i didn't really get to see them.
Went there at 5.30pm and Rat they all waited there since 11am.

I'll do the same if it's Super Junior.
Only at 5.30 we get to go in.
We were waiting inside that place for 2-3 hours like a solid particle which we can only vibrate.
Because of sharing the same air and too hot, quite many people fainted.
And there's this diameter, radius and circumference guy who is so tall standing in front of me. Haixx...
I can see that Jiro is really socialable.

One of them sang 4 words of Sorry Sorry. Yay!
My sis and i went back during the autograph session.
While waiting for my mum, we stood outside the stage.
I was taking their picture and my sis told me that they're waving and pointed here. Okayyy....
It's better standing here than inside there.
You get to see a much more clearer view of them and they can even see you.
That's all i'll write.



Lots of ppl

Oh ya, i'm not their fan arr...

I'm an E.L.F.

No comments: