Saturday, May 30, 2009

Belated Birthday Surprise

Went to CS today with Lichin, Rat and Alia...Practically it's for Rat's Birthday=)
Rat your happy right? Right?
I was kinda late there since my mum picked me up from school only at 1pm because of shoppping. Haixx...
We watched 2 movies:
Angels and Demons
Yea Carmenn, it's really nice. But i'm kinda confused. Haha.
And Night at the Museum 2
I love it especially the Albert Einstein(S). There's many of them. All so cute! (Nice watching movie with you Lichin. Very entertaining)

Tomorrow i'll be going to the Fahrenheit's Promo Tour in ZON with Rat and the others.
I can't believe it. I mean i'm not their fan. Or maybe once when i was Form 1.
Now, i seriously in love with SUPER JUNIOR especially MY DONGHAE!
Btw, i kinda excited since i've never seen them in real life before.
Mianhae DONGHAE=(
I still love you Donghae and that'll be forever=)It's not lame.

(I know i know)

My Domokun.

(Hi, my name is Tokun)

GOOD BYE MID-YEAR EXAM


No comments: