Wednesday, February 18, 2009

(Untitled)

Sports Day is in another 2 days and i'm kinda er...nervous?
I will be busy for this whole week that my tuitions are totally...aside.
Yesterday was really tiring. We sent off my brother in Changi Airport and only reached home at 11.30 pm.
Plus before that i was in school till 6.45 pm.
I'm just wondering why Terminal 3 doesn't have my fav. fast food rest. 'BURGER KING'. I MISS THE BURGER.
By the way, my sister will be coming back in another 3 days. Totally yippee! Luckily Terminal 2 has Burger King.
But how can a person has Burger King for breakfast at 5 in the morning?
Thank God my sister is coming back. So that i will have someone to bring me go eat 'roti canai' every Saturday. Haha...*snort snort*
It makes me look like i have lots of food that i want to eat.
Till here i'll write.
Here's a Birthday wish to MAX:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!
I wrote it all in Purple since it's your favourite colour.
Same as me. Yay!
And Maxy, you have already turned 22.
Pls be as cute as always:)

In another 31 days.

No comments: