Friday, February 20, 2009

Sports Day

Sports Day was finally over after practising for days.
But, i still miss cheering:(
And we lost to Xavier just by 1 tiny-winny point.
Same goes to marching.
At least we enjoyed ourselves out there.
We're still the BEST.
And everyone says, " There's always NEXT YEAR!"
I wondered how's our cheering out there.
I felt so relieved when my skirt didn't drop when i somersaulted.
I still LOVE OUR BANNANA DANCE. So cute!
Btw, thanks St. Patrick for always supporting us for cheering.
You're all St. Michael's greatest friends. Haha.
Let's see everyone!
We have changed St. Michael's history after 4 years of losing.
We got SECOND! It was incredible.
Everyone was like shocked. Even i'm speechless.
And we'll be sitting next to Xavier in the stadium next year.
I think i need to sleep soon for waking up at 4.40 in the morning today and tomorrow will be 4.00. Cos i'm seeing my SISTA soon.
Till here i'll write then.
GO MICHEALS!!!

PS I saw a cute guy today. Shhhh...

No comments: