Thursday, August 7, 2008

:::Anime For Me:::

Whew. Exam finally left us. Looks like a report card containing terrible marks, is waiting for me. I hope not (touch wood). Not really studying, went shopping 2 days before exam and Singapore a day before. It really worthed it though. A set of manga comics, 2 new albums, a new watch (just b'cos of de school) and a new necklace. Just so thankful that my dad came along this time. We went there to meet someone from Australia. Came back home around 6.30pm. So lethargic.

Today, i bought a new anime again, called AMATSUKI. That's de cheapest i could find as my mum has been nagging at me cos i spend most of my allowance on this almost every week. 3 animes a month? And finish watching 1 in just 2 days? My mum really can't get enough of me. But, i can't help it. That's my favourite thing to do. The animes on list now are Fushigi Yugi(really want it) and Ouran High Host Club. Oh please!!! Hope someone can get me one of them. Hopeless.

No comments: