Monday, June 16, 2008

:::My Newly-Furnished Room:::

I didn't get to update my blog yesterday as i'm too busy cleaning my sis's (or not)room and my room. It means that we're sharing the room. But,she only tumpang her stuff here. My dream room is here except there's no toilet. I love my room so much. It's mostly white with purple. The furnitures are all white. Scared that it will get dirty soon. My family were totally busy yesterday, including my father. He's cleaning and arranging his stuff. My parents room was renovated too. Then, at night, when i was thinking of blogging, suddenly, my internet can not use but now ok already. Whew...And tomorrow, there will be a dinner as my father's friends will be coming to my house at 5.30pm, i guess. Just can't wait for the yummy FOOD. But, need to get busy again. Tata.

No comments: