Wednesday, April 23, 2008

:::I'm a COOK today again:::

Today, I'm a cook again, partnered with Carmenn. Things went quite well today, better then last week. We got to cook dishes that we want but must be chicken again. Carmenn cooked her SPRING chicken while for me, BROCCOLI. But, things didn't go well for my broccoli. It was weird, i mean not the taste. I had tried cooking before i went to school and it turned out pretty good. But not in the school. While i was cooking my broccoli in the school, teacher actually came and added some water into my kuali and poured a lot of that oyster sauce. It turned out brownish and it tasted so sweet and some more over-cooked. Carmenn's chicken tasted nice as she put prawn paste(i'm allergic to it)but i still ate and the first one was 95% cooked. Now, my hands have a few tiny itchy(?). We also got to try our friend's food. Curry fish, sambal fish, sweet & sour fish and lots more. Yummy!!! Don't forget the pudding.

Foodie foodie story finished...So long...

With food,
Mokki

No comments: