Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bee Zzyy

I've been seriously busy nowadays.
I hardly have any space to breathe.
Daily schedule:
7.30am to 1.30pm-School
1.30pm to 6.00pm-Cheering
At night-H/W then need to watch U-KISS Vampire somemore.
It's the busiest year la.
CNY's coming soon also, it's this coming SUNDAY!
Busy again~~~

Anyway, guess what i saw at the pathway outside the school hall-.-
It's a worn panties. OMG!!! I wonder who could have dropped it there.
It's gone now btw.
Oh ya, one depressing thing.
I have aches everywhere. And i couldn't do my bridge for a few days now.
That's sadding.

Anyway, I know i'm busy but i still have time to become a sheep~
Scroll down and you'll know what i'm talking about=P

Now i remember, my brother's in KL now AGAIN.
He didn't even call back, my dad called pulak.
It''s really quiet when he's not around-.-

Oh ya oh ya this~I realised Meersha has the same birthdate as KEVIN.
E.N.V.I.O.U.S

Okay okay time for mehhhhh~~~

Sheep, that's me

Sheep in depression

Sheep searching for something

Sheep flapping its limbs and showing its butt

Sheep giving a 'V'

Sheep trying to be another sheep

Btw, this is what i wear when i go to bed^-^
Hope u enjoy my mehhh....section.
I'll bring u a roarrrr one next time=P

No comments: