Sunday, January 24, 2010

BUSY OUCHY MONTH

I'm getting more money-minded.
Everything needs money.
RM 1000 also not enough for me.

So, I've made a list to make life easier.
Haix...still the same.

Things need money list:
1. New phone
2. SJ concert ticket
3. Spectacles
3. Air ticket
4. Retainer
5. SHINee album
6. LED for DH
7. Contact lens

TOTAL= RM 2000+ (in a month???)

Fine fine fine minus SJ ticket since i paid dy.
So it's RM 1700+.

HELP! HELP! HELP!
I'll think of a super way soon.

Anyway, i hurt my right eye yesterday.
And the doctor said my cornea is slightly cut.
Luckily nothing big. Whew...
It'll be OK by next Sunday.

Eveyone thinks it's weird.
How can my own badminton racket hit my own specs???
Weirdo...haha...
I should really take care of my health for this month.
Insect-bite...now my eye.
AND I SHALL STOP SIGHING:P

No comments: