Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yonex Sunrise Semi-Final

Soooo, my sis and i went to watch the badminton semi-final just now.
Anyway, it's my first time there.
I just wanna see LEE YONG DAE!!!
He's so damn CUTE!!!
Congratulations to them for winning today err...against Malaysia.
I think i'm the only one sreaming for his name there. Haha...
So...after his game, we decided to go down to the first floor cos maybe we might get to see him.
And we actually did. He was rushing to go back to the hotel.
Luckily, we managed to get his autograph.
He's so so so so so so CUTE!!! He's like sweating and he's hair like wettt.
He looks so much cuter and hotter when he's a few inches in front of you than far far away.
We're like so shocked when he came out.
I'm stunned until i forgot to take out my camera to take pictures of him signing.
Arghhh...Stupid la me.
He's last three words before he left are...
SORRY SORRY SORRY.
Haixxxxx. He had no time for pictures. That's why...
He was rushing like that too yesterday.
I wish i'll get to go tomoro again but it's the final so it'll be RM48 for the cheapest.
Oh God, i wanna see him again.
Oh ya, we stalked them back to their hotel yesterday.
It's G.P. (for u to guess).
We saw Bao Chun Lai got down from the bus with some other players.
And then, Lee Chong Wei's car came along.
Thanks to my sis, she got 6 autographs.
Check out my fb for more pics
Lee Yong Dae stretching

It's Bao Chun Lai.

Lee Yong Dae!!!

Getting ready...

Practising before the game

His autograph:P

No comments: