Sunday, November 22, 2009

O' Christmas Tree

Christmas is coming in another 33 days.
So excited, my sis and bro will be here during Christmas.
I'm gonna be so ...ing the turkey with jam.

We've finally set up the Christmas Tree, earlier than last year.
I have my own tree in my room too. CUTE.

Take a look here:

The Family Christmas Tree
It'll look super beautiful at night with the lights on.
It will be completed with presents under the tree.
This year the colour is gold again. It'll be blue next year. Yay!!!
Btw, this year the person to put on the STAR is my young sis.
Last year was me. Haha.

My Own Christmas
Look at the Fish. I put on a Christmas Fish instead of the STAR.
Christmas Donghae!!!
Cute right??? It's 5 times smaller than the other tree.

Better go set up your own Christmas Tree now

No comments: