Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Food Mania 4: Honey X3 I ♥ U

Here's my Food Mania 4.
Today's food is HONEY CORNFLAKES!!!
I the sweetness of joy when the cornflakes got into my mouth.
That's how delicious it is.

It's pretty easy. All you need to do is dump butter, sugar and honey into a saucepan and melt them.
Then, mix them with the cornflakes in a bowl and next, put them into a muffin paper cup.
Then, bake them in oven of 150 degrees for about 10 mins.
And you're done.
Oh ya, let them cool under the fan to let them harden first b4 you crush them with your teeth.
The amount of butter, sugar and honey depends on how sweet you want it to be.

Let me show you mine.

This is not freshly baked from the oven yet
Next, it's my dinner for tonight.
It's spaghetti with grilled honey lemon chicken kebab plus lotus soup.

Goodbye now

No comments: