Saturday, August 1, 2009

Terrible day with terible CD player

Just came back from Singapore 2 hours ago.
Really big heavy traffic jam. We were stucked there for more than 2 hours.
Firstly, i was there to get my Suju album which i wanted since 2 months ago.
It's just that my bro refused to buy for me at first-.-
We were listening to it in the car on the way back.
When i wanted to eject the cd,

IT GOT STUCKED IN THE CD PLAYER!!!
I got a terrible shock as though someone just died.
I haven't even get to spend a day with it.
And i spent S$30 (RM75) on the cd. How??? Donghae's voice too.
My mum promised to bring it to the mechanic to get it out without any scratches.
Most importantly, it shall not be spoiled.
How precious the cd is to me.
I've been wanting it so much and now...
tears're dropping:(

Btw, anyone who has PAYPAL, pls pls pls tell me.

No comments: