Thursday, July 23, 2009

Work of Art

Presentation for Geografi today was GREAT.
We played the song which i have in my pendrive.
We were expecting Sorry Sorry and it came out don't know what song.
The song is Secret Game(Intro.) by Tohoshinki for those who're curious.
Today i almost dozed off in tuition. I was pinching and scratching myself to keep awake. It sounds torturing. Haha.
I was in Changi Airport with my family last night from 8pm-11pm to send my brother off.
Sorry bro, i totally forgot to teach you okonomiyaki which i've promised since last Dec.
And Gerak Gempur was fantastic today. Maybe it's quite okay too.
How my bro can score 90 and above for Sejarah without studying and 100 for studying???
Maybe he's joking. What an atomic bomb.
Okayyy...the blog title has nothing to do with all those stuff.
Now here it goes:



WORK OF ART

Photobucket

The Girlfriend

Photobucket

The Boyfriend
Thanks for viewing=)


No comments: