Monday, July 13, 2009

Ouch kena injected

aawwww so cute Pictures, Images and Photos


Had injection today.
If someone asks me pain or not, my answer will definitely be YES!
Actually it depends on who's injecting.
Cos all the nurses are still trainees.
When it was my turn, i sat down and grabbed Carmenn's hand. Haha...I was so kinda scared.
I could feel my whole upper body shaked a lot and i thought i was shivering.
And guessed what...my nurse's the one shivered.
Her teacher was like,"Jangan gigil lah. Jangan. Eh, pegang salah. Salah lagi. Lagi. Lagi."
I was like er.....should i stay or escape and get another nurse.
Then Carmenn said Donghae's name then i cooled down. Love ya Donghae!!!
Luckily the needle didn't patah or not i don't know what will happen.
I still pity her la.
But it still hurts until now.
How am i gonna survive for my this coming Thursday piano exam???
OMG PIANO!!! I'm so nervous.

No comments: