Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cyworld

It's already been 5 days i've not gone to school.
I decided to go back either this Thurs or Fri. (Probably Thurs)
Awww...How much i miss school.
It's really bored at home without leaving the house for 4 days.
I'm totally glad that i'm fine.

Btw, i'm so happy cos i managed to find all the Suju members' cyworld.
Other celebrities too. Like Junpyo, Jandi, Gaeul and Kimbum.
Ohya Lee Yong Dae too. Haha...
Cyworld is something like Facebook or Friendster which most of the Korean celebrities have it.
I really hope to have one cos the US one's not really that satisfying.
I've listed all the cyworlds i've found at the side column below my Animal Buds.
View them when you're free=)
I'm still working hard on finding the others.

Oh dog, it's 2.20am. Got to sleep soon. Tata.
Wait........
This is important!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEUKIE!!!
This says that you're already 27 yrs old. (Same as my sis)

Come on, don't be that sad. Just 1 year older.


No comments: