Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Save The Earth

I finally know my rank in my class today.
And sad to say, i got kinda shocked.
I'm supposed to have 5A's 2B's but the paper wrote there 3A's 4B's.
I think everyone in my class's marks have mistakes. Haixxx...
I went to CS with my mum today after school.
I was so excited because of having lunch there.
But, my mum brought my lunch box from home. Haixxx...
I was walking everywhere with my St. John semi uniform.
Felt a bit sesat.
MNG has a stock clearance maybe for a few weeks?
I only bought a T-shirt there.
Ohya, i finally bought the T-shirt which i have been wanting it so much.
Because Donghae has a T-shirt which is 'Teenie Weenie Love Nature' with a heart on it.
Well mine is 'Let's Make A Better Place' with the earth on it from Bossini. Anyway, it's PINK.

Yay! At least Donghae and i love the nature and the earth. Haha...Here's Donghae's:



No comments: