Thursday, June 4, 2009

GoodBye Braces & Hello Big Teeth

Yay! The dentist took out my braces today.
It hurts when he cleaned away the glue which sticked the metal thingy to my teeth.
And it bled a lot. Maybe not that a lot until that a lot la.
I feel weird and it looks like my teeth got really big.
Now i have a new hobby which is brushing my teeth.
It's really nice brushing them. Haha.

The first week of holiday is really boring.
I go to CS almost everyday or even twice a day.
So, I'm currently learning Japanese on my own to spend the time.
I think learning about wine is really interesting too after watching a drama which is all about wine, wine and wine again. And Kazuya Kamenashi's in that drama.
I want to go to Singapore's FOOD EXPO and the DA VINCI Exhibition. Oh, pls bring me there...
Btw, my parents are bringing me to Malacca and KL this Saturday. Awww...How i miss KL.
The last time i went was with Carmenn and her family which was 2 years ago.
Even the last time SUJU went was only 10 months ago.
Oh ya...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKY
!


No comments: