Sunday, May 3, 2009

Teeth!!!

Today i went to see the dentist for my braces appointment.
And i'm supposed to remove my braces today.
Sadly to say, i have to wait for another 5 more weeks. That's long.

Let me give you an advice.
It's not a good thing to share the same colour of toothbrush with anyone in your family.
Case 1#
I left my toothbrush in another place this afternoon.
and my mum had been finding hers just now.
So it means that we've been sharing the same toothbrush since a week ago.

Case 2#
Last year...
My bro and i have the exact toothbrush, so my mum tied his with a string. Kayyy...I was brushing my teeth, then my bro saw and screamed.
Again we're sharing the same toothbrush.
Ewww...

..................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: