Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Donghae

Quite relieved today.
Nowadays, i'm quite into Exile and Funky Monkey Babys' songs.
I got influenced by Da Jie.
Now i only realised that Exile consists of 14 members?
More than Super Junior by 1.
Talking about Super Junior, reminds me about the guy in Carmenn's dance studio.
Carmenn told me that he looks 100% LIKE MY BELOVED DONGHAE.
And he learns breakdance.
He has a baby face, cute, fair and has a good hairstyle. Aaahhh...
Could he be DONGHAE's long-lost twin???
I got crazy thinking about it.
I planned to follow Carmenn to her dance studio this Fri.
Hope to see him soon.
Now, where's my Prince??? =P
I had a so-called nightmare two days ago.
Why? Why? Why?
Why pulak my Mystery Guy No.1 has two faces. That's weird.
This shouldn't be happening.
But still, i finally dreamt about my Mystery Guy No.1 after 2 months. I guess.
Okay, where's my Mystery Guy No.2 now???

One advice from me:
Never wear a more than 5 years old school shirt.
Or you'll regret.

No comments: