Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm a Japanese

I am a Japanese for a minute

Yesterday, i went to Singapore with okasan and onesan. While they were in ZARA in Takashimaya, i sneaked out to check on the rain. I don't know where these two girls appeared from, i think they're about 25 years old. They ran to me and kept on hello-ing. What a doggy shock. They wanted to do a survey with me about what what healthy something something. One more thing, they just couldn't stop saying that i look like a Japanese. Do I? I hope so. At first, they thought i really was. Hahaha...They wanted to bring me up to the tower. I was so scared that i quicky said i don't want already and ran away. Or not i don't think i'll still be here. Still safe anyway. Then i walked all the way in the rain alone with my umbrella to HMV in Heeren to buy my long-waited album AMIGO. That's all.
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S THE FEELING OF LIKING SOMEONE!

No comments: