Friday, February 27, 2009

So Over

Whew. Exam's so OVER.
I was thinking of going to CS with Lichin & others after school since my mum's in China.
What a good opportunity. I thought Alia's not going, that's why.
I'm sure Alia had lots of fun today since your dog's not there. Haha.
It's really bored today. My sis and I only sat in the living room for the whole entire day watching National Geographic.
I still need to go to school tomorrow even though there's PIBG meeting. WHY? Haixx. I realised i've been sighing nowadays. I'm getting old.
NEXT: Australia? or Japan? Duhhh...JAPAN!
My sis and I decided to visit our older sis in Japan in June.
I mean, not visit actually. It's DBSK concert that we want to go. Ahhhh.
And that's the main reason. Some more it's during Mid-Term Holidays.
But, my older sis wants to pay my brother a visit in Australia. Sobx sobx.
Which one now? Aiya, if got money only say la.
HELP peeps! I still can't find that person, neither in my dreams.
Alright, now it's been 5 days. Still no sign.
00:00 Gotta sleep. Really hope that person appears in my dream tonight.
GO MOKKI!

No comments: