Friday, December 19, 2008

Ta-da-i-ma

ただいま



Ta-da-i-ma.


I'm back from Bangkok (safely).


Went with my family and aunt(my oldest sis couldn't come along).


Doggy Day 1


We went to Suan Lum Night Market only, since we arrived Bangkok in the evening. We stayed in Grand China Princess. On the way there, we passed by a motorcycle shop and saw a banner hanging there. It's Super Junior w/ Golf & Mike Yamaha Fino CF Banner! At night, we went to a revolving restaurant in the hotel. Cool.


Doggy Day 2


This day, we finally went shopping after praying. Central World and Paragon. These two shopping centres are way too big. We shopped 10 am to 10 pm(12 hours). We ate Shabushi(Japenese steamboat restaurant). My brother got food poisoning after that.


Doggy Day 3


We went to a Full-day Tour and lunch cruise. We visited Bang Pa-In Palace and Ayutthaya. Interesting. I love the cruise. Took many pictures of the sky. Blu-ish, blu-ish sky. At night, we went to Phapong Night Market. There, we walked into a scary street, full of Japanese clubs.


Doggy Day 4


The day we left Bangkok.
____________________________________________________________________________ Bangkok is really fun, though the haze and the air are not really that good. But, still love it. I love their Pad Thai and Tomyam soup too. Simply delicious. But still, I didn't get to ride the Tutu.


Here are some of the pictures:

Central World

Mummy!
Oh no, it's me

Yo! Bro! Hand-in-hand
Sissy and aunt
Me-me-me
Sissy, look here
2 little mice
My very last picture


P.S I bought something for 8 of you.








No comments: