Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged

Haixx. Kena tagged...

Tagged ...
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 2340 hours
Name : Mok Kai Xin
Sisters : 2
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 5
Height : 153cm
Where do you live : EARTH
Favourite drinks : Any iced tea
Favourite breakfast : Bread with ham
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yes
Fallen asleep in school : Yes
Broken someone's heart : Have I?
Fell off your chair : Yes
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No
Saved e-mails : Sometimes
What is your room like : Purple and white
What's right beside you : Dvds and books
What is the last thing you ate : Fish(Donghae), vege and pork
Ever had chicken pox : No?
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches : Yes. My ear, when i was 6. It hurt.
Broken nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight : 50/50
Like picnics: Yes. There's food.
Who was the last person you danced with : My friends
Last made you smile : My sister
You last yelled at : My sister

TODAY DID YOU:
Talk to someone you like : Yes. My family.
Kissed anyone: No
Get sick: No
Talked to an ex : I don't have one.
Miss someone : Yes. My animal tomodachi.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : No. But i have my Dolly.
What's under your bed : Wooden floor.
Who do you really hate : Err...no?
What time is it now : 0000 hours

RANDOMS:
Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes. Donghae.
Q : Do you have any siblings: Yes
Q : Do you want children: Yes
Q : Do you smile often: Yes
Q : Do you like your hand-writing: Yes. It's always changing.
Q : Are your toenails painted: Not now
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My parents and older sister
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing: Dark pink
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: Watching TV
Q: I can't wait to: Meet Donghae!
Q: When did you cry last: This morning. I want Santa.
Q: Are you a friendly person:Yes. Doggily-friendly
Q: Do you have any pets: Yes. Lots.
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Korea
Q: Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now?: Yes.
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?: No
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Shoppers
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved?: Lots. Family & friends.
Q: Do you eat healthy?: 80%
Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I don't have an ex.
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes. Lots of time.
Q: How often do you go to temple?: Seldom. I pray at home.
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: My sisters
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Loud. I love barking.
Q: Are you confident?: Yes. It depends.
Q: What are you doing right now?: I'm answering this questions?
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yes. In 6 Delima.
Q: Can you handle the truth?: Not sure.
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?: My mother.

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Sleep
2. Kindergarten
3. Eat
4. Play
5. Acting cute

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY:
1. Eat delicious breakfast
2. Balik kampung
3. Eat kampung cake
4. Exercise
5. Update blog

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Chocolates.
2. Sweets.
3. (Couldn't think of others)

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Let my parents enjoy.
2. Save for my futher studies.
3. Buy lots of dogs and fishes.
4. Meet Donghae face to face(Does that need money?).
5. Keep the other money safely.

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN:
1. My house
2. My relatives' house
3. Hotels
4. Overseas
5. Grandparents' house

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. Student
2. N/A
3. N/A
4. N/A
5. N/A

PEOPLE I TAG:
1. Li Chin
2. Alia
3. Joy
4. Carmenn
5. Kaveena

No comments: